When consulting our website, information about the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), may be recorded in "Cookies" files installed on your device, subject to the choices that you would have expressed about Cookies and that you can change at any time.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A Cookie is a small text file saved in a dedicated space on your device's hard drive when you consult an online service using your browser software. It allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered, during the period of validity or registration of the Cookie.
2. WHAT ARE THE COOKIES SENT ON OUR SITE?
Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify information contained therein.
Cookies may be included in the advertising space of our sites. These ad slots display advertising content from advertisers on your device. These spaces contribute to the financing of the contents and the services that we put at your disposal.
2.1 THE COOKIES WE EMIT VIA OUR SITE
When you use our site, we may, subject to your choice, install various cookies in your device allowing us to recognize the browser on your device during the validity period of the cookie concerned. Cookies that we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which result from the settings of your browser software used during your visit.
Cookies that we emit allow us:
- to establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various elements of our site (sections and contents visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services;
- to adapt the presentation of our site to the preferences of display of your terminal (language used, resolution of display, operating system used, etc) during your navigation, according to the materials and the software of visualization or reading that your terminal has;
- to memorize information relating to a form that you have filled on our site or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site;
- to offer you functionalities and advertisements adapted to your history of navigation and use of the terminal.
2.2 COOKIES ISSUED BY THIRD PARTIES VIA OUR SITE
2.2.1 Via third party content broadcast in our advertising spaces
The advertising content (graphics, animations, videos, etc.) broadcast in our advertising spaces may contain Cookies issued by third parties: the advertiser at the origin of the advertising content concerned, or a third party to the advertiser ( communication consulting agency, audience measurement company, targeted advertising provider, etc.), which has associated a cookie with the advertising content of an advertiser.
Where applicable, cookies issued by these third parties may allow them, during the period of validity of these cookies:
- to recognize your terminal when it is subsequently browsing on any other site or service on which these advertisers or third parties also issue cookies and, where appropriate, to adapt these third-party sites and services or the advertisements they broadcast, to the browsing your terminal which they may know about.
2.2.2 By an external advertising agency using our advertising space
Advertising spaces on our site may be exploited by one or more external advertising agencies and, where applicable, contain cookies issued by one of them. Where applicable, the cookies issued by these external advertising agencies allow them, during the period of validity of these cookies:
- to count the total number of advertisements posted by them on our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, their number of respective postings, the number of users having clicked on each advertisement and, if necessary, the subsequent actions carried out by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the amounts due to the actors of the advertising broadcast chain (advertiser, communication agency, advertising network, site / broadcast medium) and to establish statistics;
- to adapt the advertising spaces they operate to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), depending on the hardware and software viewing or reading that your terminal involves;
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces according to the navigation of your terminal on our site;
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces according to the previous or subsequent browsing of your terminal on third party websites in which the relevant department also issues cookies, provided that these cookies have been stored in your terminal in accordance with the choices you made with respect to this governance.
2.2.3 By an external advertising targeting company
Our site may contain cookies issued by third parties (communication agency, audience measurement company, targeted advertising provider, etc.) and allowing them, during the period of validity of these cookies:
- to collect navigational information relating to the terminals using our site;
- to determine the advertising contents that may correspond to the centers of interest deduced from the previous navigation of the terminal concerned.
You can make the choice at any time to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, by the means described below.
3.1 THE CHOICES OFFERED BY YOUR NAVIGATION SOFTWARE
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your device or, conversely, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you punctually, before a cookie is likely to be registered in your device.
3.1.1 The agreement on cookies
The registration of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subordinate to the will of the user of the Terminal, which it can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to it by its browser software.
If you have accepted in your browser the recording of cookies in your Terminal, the cookies embedded in the pages and contents you have viewed may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your Terminal. They will be read only by their issuer.
3.1.2 The refusal of cookies
If you decline the registration of cookies in your device, or if you delete those registered there, you will not be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nonetheless necessary to fully utilize our site. This would be the case if you were trying to access our content or services that require you to identify. This would also be the case when we-or our providers-could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser your device uses, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connected Internet.
In this case, we can not accept any liability for the consequences related to the degraded operation of our services resulting from the impossibility for Us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and that you have refused or deleted.
3.1.3 Setting cookies for your browser
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies.
- For Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari ™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
- For Chrome ™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Activate%20and%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
3.2 YOUR ONLINE EXPRESS CHOICES WITH INTERPROFESSIONAL PLATFORMS
You can connect to the site Youronlinechoices, proposed by the professionals of the digital advertising grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
You will be able to know the companies registered on this platform and which offer you the possibility of refusing or accepting the cookies used by these companies to adapt to your browsing information the advertisements that may be displayed on your terminal: http: //www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/
This European platform is shared by hundreds of advertising professionals on the Internet and is a centralized interface allowing you to express your refusal or your acceptance of cookies that can be used to adapt to the navigation of your device. advertisements likely to be displayed there. Note that this procedure will not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites you visit. It will only block technologies that allow you to tailor ads to your interests.
4. WHAT IS THE INTEREST TO SEE ADVERTISING ADAPTED TO YOUR NAVIGATION?
Our goal is to show you the most relevant ads possible. To this end, the technology of cookies makes it possible to determine in real time which advertisement to display to a terminal, according to its recent navigation on one or more sites or applications.
Your interest in the advertising content that is displayed on your device when you visit a site, often determines the advertising resources of the site allowing it to exploit its services, often provided to users free of charge. You probably prefer to see ads that correspond to what interests you rather than ads that are of no interest to you. Similarly, advertisers who want to see their ads broadcast, are interested in posting their offers to users who may be most interested in them.
5. IF YOU SHARE THE USE OF YOUR TERMINAL WITH OTHERS
If your device is used by more than one person and if the same device has more than one browser, we can not confidently ensure that the services and advertisements for your device correspond to your own use of that device and not to that of another user of this terminal.
In this case, sharing with others about the use of your device and configuring your browser settings for cookies is your free choice and responsibility.